Buying and renting houses in the neighborhood of Araj, places with many gardens
Araj neighborhood in area 1
It is located in the north east of Tehran, and there is a lot of fans buying houses in the Araj neighborhood.
This is a full square with a total area of 1923028 square meters from the north to Azgol (Army),
From the south to Martyr Babaei (Madan),
From the east to Imam Ali (Darabad) and from the west to Martyr Langri (Aqdasiya).
From the fields of this neighborhood, you can refer to Ajra Square and the Noble Square.
In the distant past, it was a village that was preceded by the Tajrish road to Lavasan, and its inhabitants were mostly cultivating cereals, legumes and horticulture.
Araj means “always on the high”.
Probably the reason for this naming is that the area is full of flowers and the tree is at a height of 1536 meters above the sea.
Buy a house in the neighborhood of Araj
The fact is that the Araj neighborhood is considered to be one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Tehran.
Whether you need to have a lot of money to rent a house in the Araj neighborhood to buy a home in the Araj neighborhood.
The price per square meter of the house in this area is on average more than twenty million tomans.
Prices are heavier depending on the texture of the neighborhood and the region.
If you do not have a financial problem, this bulky neighborhood can be a good option for your residence.
Renting a home in Araj neighborhood
Considering the characteristics of this area, renting a house in the neighborhood of Araj is also an ideal of tenants.
But according to the latest price news, if you intend to rent a house in the neighborhood of Araj,
You need to put up a lot of money to rent and rent a neighborhood;
Because the average level of rental housing in the neighborhood is high.
The lowest amount of mortgages and leases in the Arajt neighborhood is 150 million USD for mortgages and 2,250,000 tomans (May 2001) for rent.
Considering the historic date of this quaint neighborhood, the tree of this region has four types of residential texture.
This traditional texture includes old houses in the village and the central square, centered on the mosque Jamea, Husseinieh and the old bath.
In the sequel, this traditional texture of the gardens of the neighborhood and the agricultural fields of the people are not many.
The modern texture of the Golzar neighborhood and its sub-branches
Historically this context refers to the forties and tree-filled neighborhood locals bought the land and the construction of several houses, modern housing tissue was formed.
- Cultural Centers: Ancient Gallery, Culture House, Jami Mosque Library
- Religious Centers: Araj Jame Mosque, Hoseinieh Araj, Ghaem Mosque, Hosseiniyeh Mohabban Al Zahra (Valiasr)
- Medical Centers: Shahid Chamran Hospital, Prophet Mohammad’s Clinic at night, Nikan Hospital (in operation), Chamran Hospital Pharmacy, Nilsa Pharmacy
- Amusement Centers: 22 Bahman Park, Golzar Park, Aareq Square
- Public Services: Sepah Bank, Army Retirement Administration
- Educational Centers: Shahid Rahmani’s Technical Center and Shahid Rahmani’s Secondary School, Haj Hashim Ramezani Secondary School, Shahid Boys First Secondary School, Iman Primary School, Elemental School of Esmat, Primary School of Chastity, Elementary School of Omid Revolution, Elementary School of Isfahan, School Secondary school of Istarm, Secondary school of Behtiyah, Azadegan Middle School, Middle School of Omid Revolution, Secondary School of Religion and Knowledge